Our current courses are detailed below. Please call 01435 830195 to book your place or email us at email@example.com for more information.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
We are pleased to provide in-house training in the East and West Sussex and Kent area. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
One day ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Course for up to eight management and supervisory personnel, including free on-going follow-up support and competence certificate
Have you seen any REAL business changes and benefits from your ISO 9001 internal audits? You should have.
Your internal auditors should be identifying ways for your organisation to work better. Have you changed processes and increased productivity and profitability by exceeding your key performance indicators?
If your team has had little or no audit training since your certification, they may well be slipping into simply checking compliance and ticking boxes. It's such a waste of time and money. You can't rely on the findings of demotivated and untrained auditors to improve your business.
It's easy to turn things around by attending this course. Other companies like yours have done it.
You can read comments from past course attendees – just scroll down to the training section on our testimonials page.
This course will enable you to:
- learn how to use an audit to add value to your business
- plan and conduct an audit including interview techniques
- report on an audit
- comply with the requirements of clause 7.2 of ISO 9001:2015
gain a competence certificate for an audit conducted within your business that benefits that company
The key learning points are:
- Definitions of some important quality terms
- Concepts of quality management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- ISO9001 requirements for a documented audit procedure
- Benefits of auditing to the company, to staff and to customers
- The requirements on Auditors
- The requirements on Management
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- The audit life-cycle
- Audit documentation
- The roles of management and the auditor
- The value and preparation of checklists
- Interview techniques
- Gathering objective audit evidence
- Recording and reporting your findings
- Classifying variances as opportunities or nonconformities
- Corrective actions to deal with nonconformities
- Follow-up activities to complete the audit cycle
- Inputs to the management review
Expected prior knowledge:
- A general understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Our in-house courses start at £850 per day, plus expenses charged at cost.
Your course cost includes:
- Trainer instruction, trainer-led discussions and interactive and practical exercises
- Comprehensive training notes for future use
- On-going auditing follow-up support
- Attendance certificate
- A certificate of competence upon submission of a satisfactory audit undertaken on an activity within your own organisation
AV equipment and refreshments, including lunch, are to be provided by you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 01435 830195, we would be delighted to organise a training course for you.